Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Who Doesn’t Like a Free Endorsement by a Hollywood Star?


In order to prepare for his latest role in X-Man, Hugh Jackman worked six months with a personal trainer. I found the article interesting because Hugh not only worked with the trainer, but also used a supplement. The all natural muscle builder is called Muscle Might.

Hugh was interview on Jay Leno and said “I'm not much of a scientist when it comes to building muscle, but the results I saw surprised me.” He also said “In three months I gained 33 pounds of pure muscle and lowered my body fat to 5%." Stats

The owner of Muscle Might, John Hullman, was surprised by Hugh’s endorsement and said “We knew he was using our product but we didn't know he would mention us on such a big medium such as the Jay Leno show. This is certainly any business owner's dream, and we are very thankful for him putting us out there in front of more people that want to gain muscle mass and lose body fat in a healthy fast way." Read More

Hugh’s unintentional endorsement helped sales of Muscle Might increase to 15% their average sales. Also helpful was the link listed in this article to Muscle Might’s web site. I was curious and took a look! Muscle Mights

1 comment:

  1. Does it work for women? If not they are limiting their market, a lot.
    I hop e Hugh gets a big contract with them.

    ReplyDelete